What are you looking for?
- Second bear shot at Selief dumpster
- Bear killed near Selief dumpster
- Kodiak woman charged after allegedly tampering with evidence
- Got a 1-ton truck? Ice Alaska needs you
- Strike authorization vote looms for hospital union
- Teeing Off: George Lee was one of the good ones
- Oh, deer: Winter conditions pushing Sitka blacktail into residential areas
- Three bears killed in five days
- Commercial rocket launch scheduled for February
- Report finds sexual misconduct by St. Mary’s employee
- Kyrie Long firstname.lastname@example.org
Through the Fairbanks North Star Borough School District’s website, parents can use an online Centralized Application Portal to apply for a seat in a school outside of their district-identified “home school,” signified on school boundary maps.
- Erin McGroarty email@example.com
Dunleavy mirrored many of his talking points from his address the prior year — noting the importance of public safety.
- By Erin McGroarty, firstname.lastname@example.org
The leak of former National Security Adviser John Bolton's book manuscript over the weekend reportedly has tied President Donald Trump to a previously denied quid pro quo on foreign aid to Ukraine, but Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski tweeted Monday morning that she remains unsure about whether the Senate needs to hear from additional witnesses such as Bolton.