Details for Kodiak Daily Mirror is hiring We are creating a position
Kodiak Daily Mirror is hiring
We are creating a position designed for someone who wants to help local companies and nonprofits grow. Successful applicants will be at home with local culture, and believe in the unique power of local media to reach a local audience. Customer service or sales skills are a plus. Training will be provided.
We offer a competitive base salary plus commission, and a full benefits package.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.
We are a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- SPOTLIGHT: Zola Nelson
- After protest, Kodiak man allowed to see daughter in ICU
- Lydia Joyce Cullum
- Latest Kodiak economic data may be unreliable
- School district updates pandemic protocols
- City withdraws from consolidation committee
- Aimee Williams: Kodiak Island Borough Assembly candidate
- Gary D. Cobban Jr. and David L. Cobban
- Weather service reports record rainfall for Kodiak
- Geoff Smith: Kodiak Island Borough Assembly candidate
- Nat Herz, Alaska’s Energy Desk
Alaska Republican Gov. Mike Dunleavy supports drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and disbanded the commission charged with guiding his state’s response to climate change.
- Amanda Bohman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Newcomer Ryan VanReenan takes on current Borough Assembly Seat H holder Aaron Lojewski.