Details for ASSOCIATE PLANNER/LONG RANGE PLANNING
ASSOCIATE PLANNER/LONG RANGE PLANNING - The Kodiak Island Borough Community
Development Department is accepting applications for the full-time, regular, union position of Associate Planner/LRP. Salary range: $32.55–$43.77/hour, DOQ, excellent benefits package. For complete job description, minimum qualifications, and required Borough application, please contact Kodiak Job Center or go to KIB website www.kodiakak.us. Open until filled, with first application review 10/20/20. EOE
- All clear signaled following tsunami warning
- SPOTLIGHT: James and Lindsey Glenn
- Kodiak reports new COVID case for third day in a row
- Bear guiding entails a lot more than getting the bear, says guide Jason Bunch
- With 12 active COVID-19 cases on Kodiak Island, demand for tests remains high
- With all votes counted, municipal election results made official
- From Zumba to politics: Arboleda reflects on her two terms on the Kodiak City Council
- City approves utility relief program for residents
- 2021 summer cruise season takes shape for Kodiak
- U.S. Senate candidate Gross campaigns in Kodiak
- Staff Report
Updated: 3:50 p.m.: Tsunami warning has been downgraded to an advisory.
- Erin McGroarty, firstname.lastname@example.org
A line of more than 60 voters stretched the length of the hallway in the state building off 7th Avenue in downtown Fairbanks just before noon today. Fresh snow accumulated outside as Fairbanks saw its first day of substantial snowfall.
- By Amanda Bohman, email@example.com
“We have done our best to identify what we feel is the most streamlined, efficient and concise way of doing appeals within the Fairbanks North Star Borough,” the mayor told the assembly at a Committee of the Whole meeting.