Details for ASSISTANT CLERK The Kodiak Island Borough Clerk’s Office is accepting
ASSISTANT CLERK The Kodiak Island Borough Clerk’s Office is accepting applications for the full-time regular position of Assistant Clerk. Salary Range: $22.31-$33.38/hour plus excellent benefits package. Duties include providing routine office support; customer service; conducting research; working with public and elected officials. For complete job description, minimum qualifications, and required Borough application, go to Kodiak Job Center or KIB website www.kodiakak.us. Position open until filled, however early application is encouraged. EOE
- Spotlight: Marian Johnson
- Kodiak schools go remote until January as mask mandate announced
- Obituary: Dodd Coggeshall Shay
- Safeway shelves to be stocked for Thanksgiving rush
- Seven new COVID cases reported in Kodiak
- Snowy owl rescued, later dies after arrival in A-Town
- Local COVID cases on the rise; KHS closes
- Seafood processors dealt new mandates
- Obituary: Margaret Jane Hall
- Democrats making inroads on Emerald Isle
- Alena Naiden, email@example.com
Most of the dispatchers have worked 400 to 600 hours of overtime this year and that the team has been understaffed after three dispatchers left.
- Sam Ferrara firstname.lastname@example.org
There’s a limit of one tree to a household, and harvested trees can be no more than 15 feet high. There is no fee or permit required for harvesting a Christmas tree.
- Alena Naiden email@example.com
“The new police chief should be empathetic to the needs of the people who can't necessarily speak for themselves,” Helenmarie Matesi said.