Details for Kodiak Area Native Association Career Opportunities Kodiak Area Native Association
Kodiak Area Native
Kodiak Area Native Association offers rewarding careers in the health care, social/community services, and behavioral health fields with an excellent employee benefits package and competitive compensation. Please visit the Careers tab at www.kodiakhealthcare.org to view our full list of opportunities.
- GUTTED: Board of Fish votes to change Kodiak’s salmon fisheries
- Small earthquake rattles Interior Alaska
- Woman charged after a man was shot in home
- Trapper charged after using snared moose as bait for wolves
- Hospital offers new service to address chronic pain
- Boyfriend arrested on murder charge in death of Kristen Huntington
- Destin Z. Alexanderoff Maloney Friccero
- New report spells additional cuts to marine highway system
- Native Alaska salmon fishermen’s livelihood could be threatened, according to village representatives
- Officials warn residents to be cautious on frozen lakes
- Erin McGroarty, firstname.lastname@example.org
The rate increase will go into effect for the academic year beginning fall 2021.
- Dorothy Chomicz, email@example.com
Rustad appeared at the police station with self-inflicted cuts on his wrists and arms. He reportedly told officers "I know I did it," while they were providing him first aid, according to the criminal complaint.
- Erin McGroarty firstname.lastname@example.org
“I will serve on the court of impeachment. It means I will take an oath to deliver impartial justice according to the constitution and the law. That is as serious as it sounds and I take that responsibility accordingly in a very, very serious manner,” Murkowski said in a video posted to her official Twitter account Wednesday evening.