- SHIRLEY JEAN JONES
- Bakery spreads love in Kodiak, one loaf at a time
- Purse thief faces 11 felony count
- Virus fears could mean fewer cruise ship stops at Kodiak
- Communities awarded grants to help solve housing issues
- Kirk Elliot McCormick
- KHS cheerleading team welcomes 4 special education students
- Spaceport hosts DARPA Launch Challenge
- Kodiak educator wins Alaska Ocean Leadership Award
- Kodiak vet cares for dogs in 1,000-mile race
- Erin McGroarty, email@example.com
The rescue workers used snowmachines to reach the hikers, who were approximately 15 miles west of the end of the trail. Tri-Valley Fire Chief Brad Randall said the hikers were wearing "inadequate footwear for conditions."
- Kris Capps firstname.lastname@example.org
The Denali Borough School District will operate the school without funding from the state, which only provides funds for schools with 10 or more students.
- Amanda Bohman, email@example.com
Monthly budget reports that are provided to the Borough Assembly show borough reserves, known among leaders as the fund balance, changed from $21.5 million to $29 million from December 2019 to January 2020.