- Locally caught salmon to be on school lunch menu
- A grocery store brings faraway flavors to Kodiak
- New food bank to open next week
- Fire station pre-design phase has begun
- Into bear country: Exploring the Kodiak Brown Bear Center
- Wielebski turns passion into business
- Temporary exhibit opens at the history museum
- Chandler creates community with fitness
- City Council discusses reasons for annexation
- RUN THE ROCK: Gollin sets marathon record
- Dorothy Chomicz email@example.com
“I think we all know that, for far too long, it has been uncomfortable, that it’s been almost put off limits, to talk about the darkness, the violence, in our homes and in our communities. What then is felt and seen is hidden. Crimes are protected and victims are left to feel forgotten, denied and invisible, and this cannot continue, this cannot be tolerated,” Murkowski said.
- Kris Capps firstname.lastname@example.org
“Santa can’t make it to everyone, so he needs a little help sometimes,” his mother said.