Details for Bid No. 2021-001 Virtual Host Servers The City of Kodiak
Bid No. 2021-001
Virtual Host Servers
The City of Kodiak is accepting sealed bids for four (4) Virtual Host Servers. Bids should be mailed to City of Kodiak, City Manager, 710 Mill Bay Rd, Room #114, Kodiak, Alaska, 99615. Bids must be received by bid opening, October 1st, 2020 at 3:00 pm. Bid Documents are available online at https://www.city.kodiak.ak.us/rfps.
Date of Invitation: August 31st, 2020
City of Kodiak
Mike Tvenge, City Manager
- SPOTLIGHT: Zola Nelson
- After protest, Kodiak man allowed to see daughter in ICU
- Lydia Joyce Cullum
- Latest Kodiak economic data may be unreliable
- School district updates pandemic protocols
- City withdraws from consolidation committee
- Aimee Williams: Kodiak Island Borough Assembly candidate
- Gary D. Cobban Jr. and David L. Cobban
- Weather service reports record rainfall for Kodiak
- Geoff Smith: Kodiak Island Borough Assembly candidate
- Nat Herz, Alaska’s Energy Desk
Alaska Republican Gov. Mike Dunleavy supports drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and disbanded the commission charged with guiding his state’s response to climate change.
- Amanda Bohman, email@example.com
Newcomer Ryan VanReenan takes on current Borough Assembly Seat H holder Aaron Lojewski.