Details for Bid No. 2020-004 FY2020 Fire Department Rescue The City of
Bid No. 2020-004
FY2020 Fire Department Rescue
The City of Kodiak is accepting sealed bids to purchase a Light Rescue Vehicle for the Kodiak Fire Department.
- One (1) new, (2020 or newer model)
Fire Department Light Rescue Vehicle
meeting the City's specifications
The City requires that the vehicle shall be standard factory equipped to meet the bid specifications. Specifications available upon email request sent to (firstname.lastname@example.org) and on City web site (www.city.kodiak.ak.us/rfps). Bid should be mailed or hand carried to the City Manager
Office at 710 Mill Bay Road, Room #114, Kodiak, Alaska, 99615 no later than the time of bid opening at 3:00 p.m., Friday, February 14, 2020.
January 9, 2020
Date of Invitation
City of Kodiak
- GUTTED: Board of Fish votes to change Kodiak’s salmon fisheries
- Report finds sexual misconduct by St. Mary’s employee
- Wells appeals life sentence for double murder
- Boyfriend arrested on murder charge in death of Kristen Huntington
- BIA seeks Alaska Native Vietnam-era veterans eligible for land plots
- Woman charged after a man was shot in home
- New report spells additional cuts to marine highway system
- Chadwick Holland Abell
- Egdorf named 2019 Eric Lochman Memorial Big Buck Contest champion
- Destin Z. Alexanderoff Maloney Friccero
- Kyrie Long email@example.com
After feedback from the business community, the council elected to keep the sales tax rate increase to 5.5% and amend the maximum tax on any single transaction to $11 instead.