Saturday, Feb. 23
• At 6:51 a.m., an officer observed people in a vehicle acting suspiciously. A woman in the vehicle was arrested on two outstanding warrants.
• At 10:58 a.m., a landlord reported a woman was causing a disturbance. It was a civil issue, and the landlord was advised to comply with laws concerning eviction.
• At 1:44 p.m., a woman on probation was found to be in violation of her conditions of release. Charges were forwarded to court.
• At 4:05 p.m., an officer performed a civil standby.
• At 4:52 p.m., a hotel worker reported finding drug paraphernalia.
• At 7:36 p.m., a caller reported a woman was violating her conditions of release. Investigation resulted in the woman being arrested. She was lodged at Kodiak Jail without incident.
• At 8:26 p.m., a parent requested help with a 12-year-old child who was out of control and throwing things. An officer mediated the argument.
• At 9:34 p.m., an officer observed people in a vehicle acting suspiciously. The vehicle left the area when the officer asked.
Sunday, Feb. 24
• At 1:25 a.m., an officer on foot patrol downtown found a man sleeping on the sidewalk. The man left the area when he was asked.
• At 7:04 a.m., an officer observed a vehicle parked at Rotary Park with two people asleep in it. The occupants left the area when the officer asked.
• At 1:36 p.m., a caller reported a man was violating his conditions of release. It was unfounded.
• At 3:07 p.m., an officer investigated a parking complaint on Larch Street.
• At 3:15 p.m., a credit card was turned in, and the owner was notified.
• At 3:29 p.m., an officer noticed that a drain pipe cap in the roadway was off. It was replaced.
• At 3:48 p.m., a caller reported an intoxicated man was asleep in a building. The man left when an officer asked him to.
• At 9:59 p.m., a 911 caller reported a disturbance at a home on Selief Lane. Officers determined a man and woman were arguing. The man left before police arrived.
• At 11:27 p.m., a boat owner reported damage to a vessel while it was moored in St. Paul Harbor. The investigation is ongoing.
• At 11:29 p.m., a burglar alarm at a business on Mill Bay Road was activated. Police found the building secure.
Monday, Feb. 25
• At 1 a.m., an officer discovered a man sleeping in the lobby of a bank. The man left when the officer asked.
• At 1:55 a.m., an officer observed a suspicious vehicle on Alimaq Drive. Investigation determined the people in the vehicles were coworkers taking a break in a quiet area. They left when the officer asked.
• At 8:06 a.m., a man called the Kodiak Police Department to report he apprehended two men who broke into his vehicle while it was parked outside a business. One man was placed under citizen’s arrest for theft and was lodged at the Kodiak Jail without incident. The other man was a juvenile and was cited for a minor in possession of tobacco.
• At 11:15 a.m., a caller reported a vehicle was blocking a driveway. The vehicle was broken down and the owner was attempting to make the repairs and move the vehicle.
• At 5:41 p.m., an officer made a security check and arrested a man on an outstanding warrant.
• At 9:18 p.m., a parent reported a son was expressing ideas of suicide. Police took the boy to the hospital for evaluation.
Tuesday, Feb. 26
• At 12:24 a.m., a caller reported a disturbance on Selief Lane. Everyone was gone when officers arrived.
• At 1:16 a.m., a man reported his white Ford pickup truck was stolen from the 1200 block of Selief Lane. It is under investigation.
• At 4:41 a.m., a mother reported her daughter was suicidal. An officer took the daughter to the hospital for evaluation.
• At 6:10 a.m., the corrections officer reported two prisoners were fighting in jail. They were separated.
• At 11 a.m., an officer on patrol observed an intoxicated man was walking on Rezanof Drive. He did not require assistance.
• At 11:58 a.m., Alaska State Troopers reported rocks had fallen into the roadway. KPD responded and removed the rocks from the roadway.
• At 12 p.m., an officer received a report that a vehicle passed a school bus while its red lights were flashing. The officer found the driver and issued a citation.
• At 2 p.m., an officer investigated a disturbance at a motel on Yukon Street. Officers mediated a fight between a mother and daughter.
• At 2:24 p.m., an officer performed a security check at the public library.
• At 3:12 p.m., an officer responded to Kodiak High School for a report of a student in possession of marijuana. Charges were forwarded.
• At 9:49 p.m., an officer stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation. The driver was using a suspended license. He was cited.
• At 10:45 p.m., an officer heard an alarm from a business. It was a false alarm.