Saturday, Sept. 25
• At 4 a.m. the Alaska State Troopers responded to the United States Coast Guard Base in Kodiak for a reported assault. Investigation revealed that a 26-year-old male of Kodiak had assaulted a female relative in his residence on base. He was subsequently arrested for Assault IV-Domestic Violence and was remanded to the Kodiak jail without bail.
Wednesday, Sept. 29
• A 49-year-old male of Kodiak reported the theft and vandalism of his 1996 Yamaha Timberwolf ATV. Investigation revealed that sometime between 8 p.m. Tuesday and 9 a.m. Wednesday someone took the ATV from where it was parked at a residence on Rezanof Drive. The ATV was taken approximately 100 yards south of where it had been parked and then burned. The ATV is a total loss and was valued at approximately $2,500.
Thursday, Sept. 30
• At 5 p.m. Alaska Wildlife Troopers, Kodiak Post, issued an AUC to a 44-year-old male of Walla Walla, Wash., at Kalsin Pond near Kodiak for over possession limit of coho salmon. An investigation by troopers revealed he was in possession of three coho salmon, while the possession limit on the Kodiak Road Zone was two coho salmon. Bail was set at $130.
• At approximately noon, AST Kodiak located and arrested a 29-year-old female of Anchorage on two outstanding warrants for failure to comply with conditions of probation, original charge 2nd Degree Theft. Bail for the two warrants totaled $5,000. She was remanded to the Kodiak City Jail.
Saturday, Oct. 2
• At 5 p.m. Alaska Wildlife Troopers, Kodiak Post, issued an AUC to a 30-year-old male of Anchorage, in Kodiak, for taking a blacktail doe deer in a closed season. An investigation by troopers revealed that he took a doe Sitka blacktail deer on Oct. 1 in the Kodiak Road Zone of Game Management Unit 8, while the season was closed. The Road Zone of Game Management Unit 8 is only open to the taking of does Nov. 1-14, by bow and arrow or muzzle-loader only. A mandatory court appearance was scheduled on Oct. 22 in the Kodiak District Court.